skin structure details?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

parishilton2

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Due to unforeseen circumstances (snow and what not) my Kaplan PCAT is delayed, so I'm Studying form the MCAT book🙂
I was wondering how much detail of skin structure do I need to know for the PCAT (e.g stratum basalis, stratum lucidum, papillay layer, meloncytes)?

anyone that has a vague idea pls reply (do ur good deed for the day😀)
 
The PCAT biology section can test you on anything, but most likely you'll probably get one or two or even no questions regarding the skin. But you won't know the extent of the question(s) until you're at the test, so preparation is the key.