SMP, MS in Bioethics or MPH??

Started by macinanay
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

macinanay

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*I meant to put this under the Post-Bacc thread.

I need to improve my GPA (cGPA 3.3, sGPA 3.1) and therefore want to apply to a post-bacc or graduate program before med school.

I could do a post-bacc/SMP which would demonstrate that I can perform at the level of a medical student (granted that I do well).

However, I'm thinking about applying for a Masters in Bioethics or in Public Health since I would be able to learn how to treat patients ethically and/or about preventive medicine and community health.

Which type of schooling would be beneficial for my application to med school?
 
Last edited: