SMP personal statement

Started by whatdoido
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

whatdoido

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Would anyone be willing to read my personal statement and give me advice? I plan to ask the readers at the pre-allopathic section, but I was hoping someone with experience applying to SMPs could read it.
 
There is a sticky in the pre-allo section where they have a list of readers who are willing to do this, not sure if any of them have done an SMP, but still a great resource.
 
I'm currently in the G-town SMP and have gotten 4 interviews and 1 acceptance so far (still waiting on the other 3) but I'd be happy to help if I can.

Good luck!
 
I am also willing to help.I have lots of experience with reading letters.👍