Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Everyone,
From general outreach I noticed a strong response from people going to USC Pharmacy school so I thought I'd post specifically here. I'm looking to to share a 2bedroom 2bathroom with one other person. Move in August 1st. Details below!
Looking for Roommate
APARTMENT AMENITIES
Private Bedroom & Private Bathroom in 2 bed & 2 bathroom apartment.
Apartment furnished (except bedroom): Dining table & chairs, couches, big TV, DVD player, coffee table, bookcase end tables.
Big kitchen with stove, microwave, fridge
Patio with patio furniture
Living room has A/C Wall Unit
Floor Heating
COMPLEX AMENITIES
Dedicated parking in gated parking lot
Controlled access
Swimming Pool on-site
Coin-operate Laundry Facility on-site
On-site management
Elevator for easy moving
NEIGHBORHOOD INFO
All within 3 blocks of apartment, grocery store, movie theatre, downtown Alhambra, bank, gym, restaurants, Almansor park, Farmers Market, Hollywood video, dance studios, music school, library, post office, police department, 7-11, drugstore.
Very safe area, good amount of street parking for visitors.
RENTAL INFO
Rent: $632.50
Deposit: $632.50
Lease: Month to Month (In the 2 ½ years Ive lived here theyve never raised rent)
Manager pays for Water & Trash, (No gas in unit)
Utilities: Electricity, Cable TV, Telephone & Internet (about $100 per person, can be reduced.)
Available for move in: Saturday, August 1st
Must go through application process & credit check through management.
No Pets.
About me: 26 year-old, Male, Asian-American, work in downtown LA as in manager for a non-profit arts organization. Mon Fri, 10am 6pm, although often work later. Very friendly, social, artistic and can get along with almost anyone. Night-owl, however a heavy sleeper so early birds no worries.
Looking for: Male or Female, prefer 22 35, working professional or student, low maintenance, personable. Must be gay friendly.
Looking to interview/meet with people ASAP and hoping to find someone by the end of this week. E-mail me [email protected] or call (626) 872-0220, 9am 10pm. Likely wont be able to pick up so leave a message, with information about yourself, not just looking for someone to rent a room, but someone who will be a good roommate that I will get along with.
If you e-mail please leave a phone # so I can get in touch with you right away. Showing Apartment Mon - Wed this week after 7pm.
Bay State Street at Chapel (google map) (yahoo map)
From general outreach I noticed a strong response from people going to USC Pharmacy school so I thought I'd post specifically here. I'm looking to to share a 2bedroom 2bathroom with one other person. Move in August 1st. Details below!
Looking for Roommate
APARTMENT AMENITIES
Private Bedroom & Private Bathroom in 2 bed & 2 bathroom apartment.
Apartment furnished (except bedroom): Dining table & chairs, couches, big TV, DVD player, coffee table, bookcase end tables.
Big kitchen with stove, microwave, fridge
Patio with patio furniture
Living room has A/C Wall Unit
Floor Heating
COMPLEX AMENITIES
Dedicated parking in gated parking lot
Controlled access
Swimming Pool on-site
Coin-operate Laundry Facility on-site
On-site management
Elevator for easy moving
NEIGHBORHOOD INFO
All within 3 blocks of apartment, grocery store, movie theatre, downtown Alhambra, bank, gym, restaurants, Almansor park, Farmers Market, Hollywood video, dance studios, music school, library, post office, police department, 7-11, drugstore.
Very safe area, good amount of street parking for visitors.
RENTAL INFO
Rent: $632.50
Deposit: $632.50
Lease: Month to Month (In the 2 ½ years Ive lived here theyve never raised rent)
Manager pays for Water & Trash, (No gas in unit)
Utilities: Electricity, Cable TV, Telephone & Internet (about $100 per person, can be reduced.)
Available for move in: Saturday, August 1st
Must go through application process & credit check through management.
No Pets.
About me: 26 year-old, Male, Asian-American, work in downtown LA as in manager for a non-profit arts organization. Mon Fri, 10am 6pm, although often work later. Very friendly, social, artistic and can get along with almost anyone. Night-owl, however a heavy sleeper so early birds no worries.
Looking for: Male or Female, prefer 22 35, working professional or student, low maintenance, personable. Must be gay friendly.
Looking to interview/meet with people ASAP and hoping to find someone by the end of this week. E-mail me [email protected] or call (626) 872-0220, 9am 10pm. Likely wont be able to pick up so leave a message, with information about yourself, not just looking for someone to rent a room, but someone who will be a good roommate that I will get along with.
If you e-mail please leave a phone # so I can get in touch with you right away. Showing Apartment Mon - Wed this week after 7pm.
Bay State Street at Chapel (google map) (yahoo map)