so many USC posts?

Started by cee
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cee

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
there are a lot of USC posts in this forum... just curious, i was looking at a listing of pharm schools and their breakdowns in regards to basic statistics of their programs.... i know USC is a private school and all, but i never realized how MASSIVE the school (and its entering class)is... is USC the largest pharm school in the nation? if so, is it still pretty competitive to get accepted? i am not from cali, so i am hoping that I can remain competitive
 
I replied to your questions in the "shameless plug for USC SOP" thread. There is already too many USC threads hehe. I hope you dont mind.