Some guidance

Started by desdes
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

desdes

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will graduate in May and so far my gpa is a 3.7 I still need to take org chem and physics and plan on doing that next semester I have a sgpa of 3.2 and I know it is low what science classes should I take besides the chem to bring it up?
 
Here's a sampler of useful courses. Anything with lab will have more credit hrs

Anatomy
Physiology
Biochem
Microbiology
Cell Bio
Immunology
Pharmacology
Physical Chem


You're fine for any DO program as is with those numbers (once you get the pre-reqs in).

I will graduate in May and so far my gpa is a 3.7 I still need to take org chem and physics and plan on doing that next semester I have a sgpa of 3.2 and I know it is low what science classes should I take besides the chem to bring it up?
 
Thank you! I have taken micro and a&P I and II and patho would biochem be better I heard the class was very hard and I can not afford to have the sgpa go down
 
Genetics!

Molecular Bio
Analytical Chem

And just look what other medium-to-high level Bio classes your school offers 🙂