someone please help me :(

Started by scoopy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

scoopy

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all
I'm international medical student and will graduate in 2013
I want to continue my study in US and I wish to get into a residency program
i want to get a research position while studying for steps
but my problem is i don't have a good cv
i just have 2 publication ( one is case report) and my other 2 researchers are not done yet
and they are all in pediatrics field but i love cardiology and want to work in that field
i was never a research guy but i know how to perform a research and i really need this positions to get paid while staying in S and studying
do you think i will have chance to get a position? what should i do to get that?
is there better option for me?
i'm lost and desperate and i'm waiting for your advises
 
Hi all
I'm international medical student and will graduate in 2013
I want to continue my study in US and I wish to get into a residency program
i want to get a research position while studying for steps
but my problem is i don't have a good cv
i just have 2 publication ( one is case report) and my other 2 researchers are not done yet
and they are all in pediatrics field but i love cardiology and want to work in that field
i was never a research guy but i know how to perform a research and i really need this positions to get paid while staying in S and studying
do you think i will have chance to get a position? what should i do to get that?
is there better option for me?
i'm lost and desperate and i'm waiting for your advises

start with taking the ECFMG, Boards, Step 1 and both 2s?
if you do well on them, you should be fine if you apply broadly? correct me if i'm wrong though
 
I dont how to help you but i have problem too.the problem,difficult to fix,hard to resolve.i have too.
I'll graduate too.I cried i dont know to find the way to resolve this problem.