SOPHAS question

Started by poppytart
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

poppytart

strawberry that is
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone know about how long it takes to process the app? I hope its less than two weeks because my deadline is coming up!
 
Wait...I just reread my admissions information and they said that it needs to be submitted by December 15th. I guess I have until 12/15 to actually submit the application. I thought it needed to be processed by 12/15. Whew...I guess I am off the hook!🙂
 
according to the website, it takes 4-6wks to process/verify transcript & gre scores and send to designated schools. i would email/call the school and ask if 12/15 deadline is for you to submit the complete application to sophas: not when sophas sends the compiled app to the school.
many schools have preliminary dates for those who are seeking financial aid. make sure you're not jeopardizing your potential to receive the max amount if sophas fails to send your application by 12/15.