SOS! MD-PhD interview help request

Started by shinchan
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

shinchan

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will be going to my first MD-PhD interview. I have been interviewed for straight MD but I have no idea what to expect for the MD-PhD interview. Please help! THanks in advance.
 
I actually found MD-PhD interviews less stressful than just MD interviews - but the day is a lot longer! At most places, you will have the "normal" MD interview and then approximately 4 additional interviews with basic science researchers. These are pretty conversational - just be prepared to talk about your research.