South University

Started by crocko13
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

crocko13

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
Currently I'm persuing my undergrad degree in Biology and was looking for some advice. I have a year left and have a 2.7 GPA as of now. By the end of next year I could feasibly bring that up to about a 3.0. I'm also about to become a registered EMT-I. That being said, does anyone know about the PA program in Savannah, GA at South University? if so lemme know what you think. Also... is there any sort of database for comparing programs, stats, class profiles, etc... Advice will be appreciated greatly. Thanks a lot.