Specifics on Secondaries

Started by bucky
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bucky

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I read thru some of the posts on this topic and I hate to be redundant but what specifically did people right about on their secondaries? I applied to Georgetown a few years ago mainly because I had a couple of friends there that really enjoyed a certain aspect of their curriculum...I sort of fall into that category where it doesn't really matter to me where I go...is this a way for the schools to find out how much research we've done on their school? Other than actually visiting how is it possible to distinguish between different programs? If anyone would be willing to send specific secondaries ([email protected]) it would be greatly appreciated.

Good luck.