Step I splurge?

Started by saori
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

saori

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Now I've done it! I've purchased almost every USMLE Step 1 book I could think of and now I don't know where to start...

I graduate in June and have to get a jump start on this studying.

How advisable is it to splurge on the STEP 1/STEP 2 Deluxe Prep Combo that Kaplan Offers.

It's steep (about $8400), but the NY lectures would actually help me in my time-table.

Have any of you taken this Prep Course? Is it all what's cracked up to be?

This is serious, I need a reply on this since I'm not comfortable plunking down a whole bunch of money and then not getting what I expected...

Thanks a million!

😀