sponsorship isuue?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

zubin_sunny

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi,
My name is Zubin. Im a US citizen but I've done my high school in Andhra pradesh, India. I secured a 89% score which is converted into 4.3 gpa in the US system.
Currently im doing my med school here in Andhra pradesh, India at the kamineni institute of medical sciences (KIMS). I would like to seek help from institutions or agencies in the US willing to sponsor a US citizen with a gpa of 4.3 to study in India.
I would be glad if anyone could give me help or information regarding this issue.

my e-mail contact is-
[email protected]