St. Augustine On-Line prep classes

Started by Vbkbguy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Vbkbguy

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am attending St. Augustine's DPT program starting in January. I just received an email from them offering a pre-anatomy and medical terminology non-credit prep course. They highly recommend taking the pre-anatomy course.

Of course I am going to take both classes. I want to do everything possible to make sure I am as prepared as possible. I am posting this to see if anyone else out there took these classes prior to starting the program and did you think it helped to make the first semester any less difficult?

Any replies appreciated.
 
The online prep class will definitely help if u stick to it. its basically everything u will be learning in the 1st term. Anatomy is a very fast paced class, so if u dont mind spending 50 bucks and actually stick to it it will help u. On the other hand if I passed anatomy without it im sure u could =)