State Laws & Collaborative Practice Agreements

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PedsPharmD

New Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,

I am a student in Pennsylvania having trouble navigating through the FL law website so was hoping some of you might know this from class. I am writing a business plan for class initiating an asthma clinic in a community pharmacy. The problem is Pennsylvania is very strict with collaborative practice agreements and they only allow them in institutional settings. So my question is where could I find a law for Florida's ruling on that? Basically I would want to have an agreement with pulmonologists in the area that would allow me have more patient-care. This is all fictitious of course, but for some reason the laws have to be realistic! Thanks for any info you guys might have.

*I'll take OH Or WV (any state really!!) too if either of them are lenient..I just don't want the same thing as PA..