Step I Step 1 Failure

Started by flga
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

flga

Member
10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got literally destroyed on taking Step 1. Im really not sure of what went wrong as I studied for 2 months but nothing seemed to help. Now I am absolutely terrified of taking this test again and I am scheduled to take it in the May, June, July block.

The first time around I used Medpass and First Aid and QBank. Ive got to do something different this time as now I have already started rotations and cannot devote the time that I did the first time. If anyone has advice or success stories of someone getting killed the first attempt and successfully passing on the second attempt, I would greatly appreciate them. Thanks for all of the help.