Step I Step 1 Score Report

Started by Addn
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Addn

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a deadline that I need to recieve my Step 1 score by, but I also want to maximize the amount of time I have to study. I'll be taking the exam after July 11th so the score reporting schedule should go back to normal by then. I know there's never a guarantee on when scores will come back, but in everyone's experience, if you took the test on a Thursday or Friday, did you receive your score on the 3rd or 4th Wednesday after your test?