Step I STEP 1 Skype study group

Started by bobbyd79
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bobbyd79

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My name is Bobby and I'm starting a Skype STEP 1 study group. I myself will be taking this thing in about 2-3 mths. Studiers at all stages of prep are welcome though. This is for discussion of topics, motivation, sharing material, study partner etc...basically everything Step 1 related. We all know what an isolating & tumultuous journey this can be, so why face it alone? Let's join forces and slay this beast once and for all!!!!

Skype group ID ---> The ZONE (the first one that pops up)