Step I step 2 books

Started by theodore
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

theodore

Most kind beast around
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,
I would like your input on the following: After spending a couple of hours browsing Amazon, I could find review/question books on subjects like ped, internal,ob/gyn,psychiatry and surgery. However, I could not find anything on subjects like neurology, anesthesiology,orthopaedics/traumatology,opthalmology,forensics,urology,oral medicine,ent. I thought step 2 examines all the subjects studied during the clinical years, so what's the deal? The exam doesn't focus on these subjects or the publishers just haven t come up with titles for these topics? And if the exam does contain q's from these topics, how do you prepare for them?
Thanks a lot,
Theodore
 
Thanks Scott, although this was the first site i checked out.
I'm still not clear on why there seem to be no question books on the topics i listed. I went to Amazon and through the search function i checked all the major publishers(A&L, W&W, Mc-Graw Hill) and yet nothing. A&L had the biggest variety of q books for step 2, but still didn t find anything on the topics i listed.
Which leads me to the conclusion that step 2 must be concentrated on the 6th year finals(just like step 1 was mainly 3rd year stuff).