Step II Step 2 CK Score Release

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hopeful-student

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok just scheduled Step 2 CK towards end of August. Scores will be back possibly 1 - 2 weeks after ERAS opens up. Is this something to worry about? Will I get auto rejected or do programs not even look at ERAS apps until Oct 1 when MSPE is released?
 
I have known of people getting IV before MSPE but this is coming from an img perspective where it’s important to have programs see your ck. I don’t know as much about if it matters for an amg or what circumstances an amg should have ck earlier.