Step II Step 2 Ck suggestions

Started by step2now
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

step2now

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys!!,

So I have got MTB 2 and uworld for step 2 Ck. I'm starting from Tomo. Should I finish the whole of IM from MTB 2 and do uworld I'm questions or should I do one particular system in IM and do it's questions.

Also is MTB 3 necessary for step 2 Ck?

I know it's been asked multiple times, pls do let me know your suggestions! Thanks!
 
Hi guys!!,

So I have got MTB 2 and uworld for step 2 Ck. I'm starting from Tomo. Should I finish the whole of IM from MTB 2 and do uworld I'm questions or should I do one particular system in IM and do it's questions.

Also is MTB 3 necessary for step 2 Ck?

I know it's been asked multiple times, pls do let me know your suggestions! Thanks!
Just move to the third world countries like my motherland of India where everyone will you know...help.