Step II Step 2 CS

Started by ciestar
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ciestar

All grown up!
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay, Im on the grind once again. Step 2 CS is twoish weeks away now.

I failed my school’s practice CS (i did NOT adequately prepare for it..) and after reviewing my mistakes with a clinical director.. i made a lot of dumb ones.

At this point I am wondering how i should be preparing? Is going through FA fine? Are there videos out there for extra prep? Normally i wouldn’t worry too much about this seeing as I perform well clinically.. but obviously failing a practice exam makes me more nervous
 
I failed two weeks before too. But I passed. I literally did 12 cases daily for those two weeks with my study partner and went thru my mistakes late evening to night. Just work ass off next two weeks and you will be fine I hope. If you are an AMG I'm sure two weeks is good enough. I'm an IMG, fyi. So u should be fine.