Step I Step 2 Score Turnaround Time

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Himanshusingh

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those of you who have taken Step 2 and received your scores, about how long did it take for them to come back?
 
Originally posted by Himanshusingh
For those of you who have taken Step 2 and received your scores, about how long did it take for them to come back?

6 weeks almost to the day. Just like my step I
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I took it 8/13, it was noted as "sent" on the USMLE website on 9/3, and I received the results in the mail on 9/5. Most of my classmates have been receiving their scores in about three weeks.
 
I took mine on 8/14 and got the results three weeks and six days later on 9/10. A very long 27 days.

Maire

PS That's when they got to school, not to me in the mail. In fact I still haven't received my hard copy - I just couldn't stand to wait any longer!
 
"I took it 8/13, it was noted as "sent" on the USMLE website on 9/3, and I received the results in the mail on 9/5. Most of my classmates have been receiving their scores in about three weeks"

Where did you check on the USMLE website to see it was sent?
--Mark