Step I step 2 -- what can i use???

Started by rxg16
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rxg16

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok ok, so I know this point has been discussed ad nauseum, but the fact is that I have to start studying for the test soon and I'm still not convinced that I know what book(s) to use... currently my plan is to stick with boards and wards, step 2 secrets, and questions, questions, and more questions (nms + qbank + sample items). I keep hearing that crush the boards is an absolute "must read" for step 2. Is this true or should the combo of boards and wards plus secrets work ok if I just want to survive this damn test? Boards and wards seems awfully concise compared with crush the boards, that's why I'm so concerned right now (taking the test in about 5 weeks and haven't cracked anything yet!)