Step I Step 2!

Started by pinky78
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pinky78

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I am preparing for step 2. I am a little confused about the subjects relevant to the exam. A brief outline or a relevant website would be appreciated.

Thankx
 
ecfmg.org would be a good place to start.

As far as subjects go, the bulk of the questions generally come from internal medicine, pediatrics and ob/gyn. Surgery (especially trauma and orthopedics), psychiatry, public health, bioststats and epidemiology are also tested.

First Aid for Step 2 would be a good resource in learning about the test. Although it is not as good as the version for step 1 as a review source.

Hope this helps.
 
I've heard from a few people that you should DEFINITELY not underestimate the amount of OB/Gyn that is on that test! Of course, I won't take it until next October. So, just passing along some hearsay.

-Skp