Stockton College and GRe's

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Palubus1217

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey inwas wondering of someone could help clarify something. Does Stockton college require gre scores because everywhere i look people say not hey do not require them and even on their dpt section of their school website it says they aren't required..however I wanted to double check with them so I emailed the grad school program and asked in which they replied that I apparently need to submit them? I'm taking them regardless but was just wondering if anyone who might have recently graduated from their program could give me some insight
 
From what I remember, they require you to submit your GRE scores if you take them and your SAT scores if you do not take them.