Stuck!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Gutierrez001

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey,
I am signed up for a PHY2054 & lab this upcoming fall term. The problem is that the classes is at a community college and there isnt any open classes at the local college. My question is if I should take the course at the community college or wait till the spring and take it at the college? :scared:THANKS
 
What about seeing if anyone dropped the course you want at the college? You could also show up at the class and speak with the instructor. Personally, I think you have a few more options before you accept that the class is "closed." Good luck.