Study materials

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Future Trk Dentist

New Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello future dentists,

I am a sophomore in college and I am really upset because I am worried I will not make it to dental school because I dont know wheee to begin! First off, I found a couple sellers for Kaplan Dat 2017-2018 + DAT Destroyer book of 2019 for 25 dollars. Is that a bargain? In addition, I only took bio, chem1, anatomy, and phis barely this year. This covid thing messed up my physiology class that were practically spending 1 day on 1 chapter. My teacher is also a very big procrastinator and he never notified of his plan for 2 weeks so we aere all jome stressing about it. So anyway, enough blaming others. I just want like a hardcore detailed and nothing-but the truth kind of deal on what I need to do. I had started shadowing a dentist 4 weeks ago barely, but the novel virus didnt allow that for too long. What else do I need to do, what else do I need to be aware of?

Please please guide me! I am sure a lot of gou are pretty knowledgeable on this!

I really apprecaite it ahead of time!!
And please write what u studied and what schedule u followed. Thank you!


Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk
 
Hello future dentists,

I am a sophomore in college and I am really upset because I am worried I will not make it to dental school because I dont know wheee to begin! First off, I found a couple sellers for Kaplan Dat 2017-2018 + DAT Destroyer book of 2019 for 25 dollars. Is that a bargain? In addition, I only took bio, chem1, anatomy, and phis barely this year. This covid thing messed up my physiology class that were practically spending 1 day on 1 chapter. My teacher is also a very big procrastinator and he never notified of his plan for 2 weeks so we aere all jome stressing about it. So anyway, enough blaming others. I just want like a hardcore detailed and nothing-but the truth kind of deal on what I need to do. I had started shadowing a dentist 4 weeks ago barely, but the novel virus didnt allow that for too long. What else do I need to do, what else do I need to be aware of?

Please please guide me! I am sure a lot of gou are pretty knowledgeable on this!

I really apprecaite it ahead of time!!
And please write what u studied and what schedule u followed. Thank you!


Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk
Yes, for $25 that's a good deal. I would also get Math Destroyer as well.
 
I am about to get DAT and Math Destroyer. Are the materials hard copy or an online subscription? If they are online, how long will I have access?
They are hard copies and are shipped and printed from our processing center in TN. Good news there is no expiration to worry about.
They arrive in 3-7 days .

Take care..Nancy...#think30