Study partner for DAT, Seattle WA

Started by monirp
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

monirp

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,
I am a recent undergrad graduate who lives in Seattle. I am starting to prepare for the DAT exam. I was wondering if anyone is willing to study?

Please reply then we can exchange information.
Serious responses only!
 
Hi everyone,
I am a recent undergrad graduate who lives in Seattle. I am starting to prepare for the DAT exam. I was wondering if anyone is willing to study?

Please reply then we can exchange information.
Serious responses only!
I live in Seattle and will be taking the DAT in Dec. so I'll be your study partner. I attend Bellevue College.