-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Study partner for nbde part 1
Started by Dr.Tini
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I am also in studying for NBDE I and need a partner. Im planning to appear in March. What about you?Hi I am looking for study partner for nbde part 1
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am also in studying for NBDE I and need a partner. Im planning to appear in March. What about you?
I thinking about giving in AprilI am also in studying for NBDE I and need a partner. Im planning to appear in March. What about you?
I am Planning to give exam in April.I am just starting,would love to team up! When are you planning to give the exam?
I am also in studying for NBDE I and need a partner. Im planning to appear in March. What about you?[/QUO
I am just starting,would love to team up! When are you planning to give the exam?
Hi I am looking for study partner for nbde part 1
I too need a study partner just starting with..anyone interested do let me knwI am also in studying for NBDE I and need a partner. Im planning to appear in March. What about you?
I am looking for a study partner too and planning to take the exam in May !!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
hey contact if youre interested, i too am planing to give the exam by MayI am looking for a study partner too and planning to take the exam in May !!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
count me in.hey contact if youre interested, i too am planing to give the exam by May
I am thinking to take it on April. When did you guys start studying? I also need a partner!!!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
my id is [email protected]I am thinking to take it on April. When did you guys start studying? I also need a partner!!!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
ive already started prep
just need someone to make a timetable with so i wont lose focus and diligently follow the schedule.
if youre in then email
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I'm also planning on giving nbde in may/June , and have started the prep now.. am also looking for study partner..
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Hi, I am also studying for nbde1 planing to give it in july. Can you please share how you studying? Are u memorising hard things. What do u use? Thank youHi, I'm also planning on giving nbde in may/June , and have started the prep now.. am also looking for study partner..
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Hi, I am also studying for nbde1 planing to give it in july. Can you please share how you studying? Are u memorising hard things. What do u use? Thank you
Hi, anyone still looking for study partner? I just started to study from scratch. Anyone interested pls do reply
HiHi, anyone still looking for study partner? I just started to study from scratch. Anyone interested pls do reply
Hi i am intrested for a study partner i havent even started the application processHi, anyone still looking for study partner? I just started to study from scratch. Anyone interested pls do reply
Hi
Hi i am intrested for a study partner i havent even started the application process
U can mail me u
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 3K
- Question
- Replies
- 5
- Views
- 6K