Study partner for September PCAT TEST

Started by Malik35
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Malik35

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey there guys, I was wondering if anyone wants to partner up with me to study for the the September PCAT. We don't actually have to meet up, we can set up a similar schedule and discuss topics and issues via online using any of the social networking sites available. Personally, I believe studying with another person via online is very helpful, one tends to stay focused, is on track, doesn't get too distracted, and we can do it at the comfort of our very own homes. Please respond and tell me what you think. By the way, I am using ExamKrackers as my study guide, and I will be using Dr Collin's test questions for practice.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am thinking of going next week to miami to start wiht him for 4 weeks .. I think it's way worth it.. Which study guide you have ? Pcat test has changed.. so i think it's worth going to his class for 4 saturdays? do you guys wanna join?
 
Hey guys, I am taking PCAT July 20 as well. We should schedule some time to do the study session online. BTW is anyone applying to UMB Fall 2012 🙂 ?
 
Hey sorry about the late reply, I've been so busy with my summer session (which is ending next week), I didn't have the chance to see this, but, I'm going to start my pcat studying next week. I am going to be using Exam krackers, dr collins, and Kaplan (primarily for the math section), I also have the cliffs book for tests. As far as scheduling goes, I want to do a 6 day study schedule which consists of (Math and Chemistry) one day, and (reading/Biology/vocabulary) the next day. Let me know what you guys think.
 
Hey sorry about the late reply, I've been so busy with my summer session (which is ending next week), I didn't have the chance to see this, but, I'm going to start my pcat studying next week. I am going to be using Exam krackers, dr collins, and Kaplan (primarily for the math section), I also have the cliffs book for tests. As far as scheduling goes, I want to do a 6 day study schedule which consists of (Math and Chemistry) one day, and (reading/Biology/vocabulary) the next day. Let me know what you guys think.

sounds good to me!!!👍👍
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did anyone setup a online study group via yahoo messenger or skype? If you guys wanna set up some times and a group on Skype thatd be awesome, just post up good times and Skype usernames. 🙂
 
Last edited:
I am taking PCAT on July 27th and I live in Indiana. I might even retake it in September if I dont get a good score. I am interested in joining the study group as well. How are we doing this?
 
Hey, I plan on taking the PCAT in September, when are you going to form this study group? I am interested, just let me know what time and date you want to do this. We can skype/AIM/yahoo messenger/msn whatever you want!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am taking the Pcat in september too. Im interested in signing up for the study session. I'm also using the Dr.collins and kaplan study materials as well. I'm currently in D.C
 
I'm interested in joining this study group. Please email me the details as to the times, dates, and which social media service we will be utilizing to communicate. I have skype, so let me know your ID if u r using it too.
I took the pcat on July 2011 and got a above 90 percentile on chem, bio, and math. But, not on reading comprehension and verbal skill.
So, i could give some helpful tips to study those section and get help from u to improve my reading comprehension.
Pls, let me know.

Thanks.
 
I'm interested in joining this study group. Please email me the details as to the times, dates, and which social media service we will be utilizing to communicate. I have skype, so let me know your ID if u r using it too.
I took the pcat on July 2011 and got a above 90 percentile on chem, bio, and math. But, not on reading comprehension and verbal skill.
So, i could give some helpful tips to study those section and get help from u to improve my reading comprehension.
Pls, let me know.

Thanks.

Hey, could you give me some advice on Bio? I read Kaplan and McGraw but I found they're throwing out tons of information and hope you remember some lol! I heard good things about AP bio but do you recommend it? Please let me know what you think is the most effective book for bio. Thank you!
 
if anybody wants to start studying for the sept pcat. I'm starting a session around 3 or 4 tomorrow. Currently I'm studying with Dr.collins material and kaplan material ( blue book) and I have some extra books from people who are currently taking the kaplan prep class... Anybody interested please send me a msg in my inbox!!!!
 
Hey! I am planning on taking the exam in September.. And I was wondering if anyone is interested in meeting up somewhere to study? I live in the New Jersey/ New York area. I really want to study this summer so if anyones interested, please let me know!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm taking PCAT on Sept 19th. I want to get the Dr. Collin's guide like everyone else, but I've heard the PCAT has changed a bit? I was going to try and get an older version for cheap, but now maybe it's imperative to get the newest set. Does anyone know about the semi-recent changes in the PCAT? Or if the updated Dr. Collin's sets are still up to par?
Btw I'm interested in study buddies!
 
Hi I am taking the PCAT in September as well and I am interested in joining the study group.. &Is anyone from NY, Manhattan/Queens/Longisland area?