Studying with Barron's

Started by montyhil
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

montyhil

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm using Barron's Pcat preparation booklet right now and seems like the questions they put here are pretty basic. I'm just afraid that the actual exam might be much harder and I woudln't be prepared for it. What do you think?? Are the questions in the actual exam much more difficult and tricky compared to the sample questions in study guides??

Thanks
 
I'm using Barron's Pcat preparation booklet right now and seems like the questions they put here are pretty basic. I'm just afraid that the actual exam might be much harder and I woudln't be prepared for it. What do you think?? Are the questions in the actual exam much more difficult and tricky compared to the sample questions in study guides??

Thanks
barrons sucks ,,, it is way too easy ull be dazed at the real exam so use sumtin better like kaplan
 
There are a lot of PCAT prep books available, the most popular being Kaplan. So try the other books too. Barron's might be good to test out basic knowledge, but go get the others too so that you're well prepared. Using just one book sometimes doesn't work or help, esp. if the material seems watered down.
 
A must: Kaplan + 2 practice pearson exams on their website!
If time permits: use Cliffs 5 practice exams and Barrons! Its BEST to use ALL of them but Kaplan is a must! 😉
Good luck! 🙂