Submitting a letter after E-submitting AADSAS

Started by Sindibad93
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Sindibad93

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

I've already submitted 3 letters of evaluation. I'm waiting on a fourth one (which will probably be done in the next 2 week). I've read here that I can e-submit AADSAS now and then add another letter later. My question is, can I submit the letter electronically as well (just like the rest) or do I need to mail it in? I'm asking because I was about to submit my app and the app showed this:

Post E-Submission Changes

After you e-submit your completed ADEA AADSAS application, you may only make changes to the following items until February 15, 2017:
  1. Biographical Information
  2. Canadian DAT Scores
  3. Designate Additional ADEA AADSAS Dental Schools
  4. Progress/Planned Coursework (one-time changes allowed during the Academic Update)
  5. New Fall 2017 Term Courses Completed (one-time changes allowed during the Academic Update window only)
  6. Password (not transmitted to your designated dental schools
It doesn't say that I can add another letter.

Thanks in advance!