Submitting Application materials

Started by Awill86
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Awill86

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm going to be a late applicant for 2007. I'll take the PCAT this October, my LOR's are ready to go and so is everything else besides the PCAT score. Should I wait until after the PCAT to apply? If so, when should my writers send in their letters? All of my school are non PCAS.

Also, I've got a 4.0, great experience in a biomedical research center which includes some pharmacy, and my letters should be very strong. My downfalls are that my application is late, and I doubt my PCAT score will be higher than a 70 as I don't have any time to study. Do I have a chance with Louisiana, Mississippi, and Florida schools? (I'm from Louisiana)
 
I'm a Louisiana native, and inquired at Northeast (or ULM as they now call it). In order to apply there, ALL of your pre-reqs must be completed within seven years, NO EXCEPTIONS, including English comps and petty stuff like that. However, I saw on their application that they will consider anyone with a PCAT score of a 30 composite. Isn't this a joke? So if you meet these parameters, yeah, you are a shoe-in.
 
Louisina homeboy #3...👍

Go Saints!!

Archie's Army on the March!!

Ok..that was from like 26 years ago..