delete

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Buffalo vs Upstate?

• Buffalo

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Upstate

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

meowth85

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
delete

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I heard that there is some internal rankings at SUNY Upstate but I'm not sure how the rankings are done. It was mentioned during accepted students events but they really sped through that which was weird...

Reactions: 1 user
I heard that there is some internal rankings at SUNY Upstate but I'm not sure how the rankings are done. It was mentioned during accepted students events but they really sped through that which was weird...
That's interesting. I hope someone else can weigh in on this.
Was this during the in-person accepted students events? I only attended the virtual one and remember them mentioning that the curriculum wasn't finalized. To gloss over P/F is weird

That's interesting. I hope someone else can weigh in on this.
Was this during the in-person accepted students events? I only attended the virtual one and remember them mentioning that the curriculum wasn't finalized. To gloss over P/F is weird
They mentioned during the virtual event that there is some kind of internal ranking but I don't really remember the details. The pre-clinical part of the program is P/F, but the clinical portion is Honors/HP/P/F I believe.

Reactions: 1 user