SUNY decision

Started by w.puggy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

w.puggy

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I had an interview at SUNY two weeks ago but I haven't heard back from them. I was just wondering how long did it take for others to hear back from SUNY.

Thanks!
 
Hey there,
I got an email the next day, and my friend heard the day of her interview. This was back in November/December though, so I'm not sure how busy they are now. You could always give them a call to see what your status is if you don't hear back soon
 
Congrats on your acceptance!
I'm sure they're busy deciding what to do with the last few applicants. I'll definitely give them a call next week! Thanks!
 
Hi,

I had an interview at SUNY two weeks ago but I haven't heard back from them. I was just wondering how long did it take for others to hear back from SUNY.

Thanks!
I had my interview on a thursday and received an email of my acceptance early monday morning ( so 4 days later). This was end of February