SUNY downstate DPT essay

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ptapplicant2015

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am still trying to finalise the essay for SUNY Downstate before the deadline. It says on the requirement that the essay should be between 250-300words. But the online application can fit in about 500. Should I use the short or long version of my essay?
Any feedback is welcome. Thanks.
 
One of the admissions directors told me to continue writing until the online application stops me. In other words, he said if the section allows 3,000 characters then you can write up until the 3,000 character mark. I hope this helps.
 
One of the admissions directors told me to continue writing until the online application stops me. In other words, he said if the section allows 3,000 characters then you can write up until the 3,000 character mark. I hope this helps.

Thanks for the tip. Is the admissions director from Downstate?