SUNY Scholarships

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

catsomgcats

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows anything about the types of scholarships awarded to students from SUNY Optometry? I'm a Canadian student interested in studying there but only if i can get a scholarship. What are the criteria for the different scholarships or where can i find the info?
 
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows anything about the types of scholarships awarded to students from SUNY Optometry? I'm a Canadian student interested in studying there but only if i can get a scholarship. What are the criteria for the different scholarships or where can i find the info?

I had that same question after I was admitted into SUNY as I am an international student too. I believe most of their scholarships are academic based and given to 2nd-4th years. The only one I found for admitted students was based on a cultural criteria. Best of luck and let me know if you find something otherwise, ha.