Superscore

Started by MCATHigh9
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MCATHigh9

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
Does anyone know which do schools superscore and which schools take the latest mcat?
 
I wouldn't bank on many schools superscoring. Many schools do take the latest MCAT though. You'd probably have to check individually for DO schools but I know there was an MD list floating around.
 
I wouldn't bank on many schools superscoring. Many schools do take the latest MCAT though. You'd probably have to check individually for DO schools but I know there was an MD list floating around.
I was specifically looking for PCOM. Cant find anything on there