supplement application question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pharmengineer

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am going to e-submit my pharmcas application in a few days. have question regard the supplement application part:

how soon should I submit the supp application? right after e-submit? wait 'til pharmcas send application out? or else? 😀

please help
 
The way I approached it was to complete my supplementals in the order I felt I had the best chance of getting in. I didn't hestitate because each of them take time as they're all different. There is no sense in waiting as the sooner you get your application into most places they start reviewing and scheduling interviews.