swap interview dates - San Antonio

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

are you allowed to do this? swap interviews on our own?

I don't know if this request is kosher, but is anybody interviewing at UTHSC-SA on Dec 17 that would perhaps want to swap with my Jan 5 date? You can post here or PM me if you'd like. Again, I don't know if this would be ok with the program coordinator, but I thought I'd try. Thanks!
 
Nah, I don't think so... but I just wanted to see if anyone did want to swap, and then I'd approach the program coordinator with the idea. So far, no bites, and I just bought my flights to SA so it's a moot point anyway.