SWOSU - SYLLABUS $5 each

Started by cheztouch
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cheztouch

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Southwester Oklahoma State University

I am looking for someone who is enrolled in Immunology and Biochemistry this semester at SWOSU.

I am trying to get the most recent syllabus so that I can begin looking over the material. The school is further than I would like to travel just for syllabus, and the professor's haven't returned my email.

If anyone can fax or email them to me I can pay 10 dolllars or five dollars per syllabus.

Thanks
 
Did the Immunology Professor return your email yet for immunology? If not I'll talk to him about it and try and get it for you, I'll see him Friday