Tee

Started by canavarim
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

canavarim

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys
wats the best way to learn TEE ... I mean not go and read books ..
I mean practically in the OR , where to start and go from ??
 
Hey guys
wats the best way to learn TEE ... I mean not go and read books ..
I mean practically in the OR , where to start and go from ??

induce the patient. stick the probe in. adjust until you get a good picture. then just remember everything is backwards. it's not that hard from a clinical skill standpoint. the technical understanding, on the other hand, you have to get from books along with direct tutelage of someone who's already expert at intepreting them.