Temple Checks

Started by airsimon
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

airsimon

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys I sent my secondary thing in a couple of weeks ago and they have yet to cash my check. Just checking to see if they have cashed any of yours.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know if Temple gives a secondary to everyone? Thanks!

I got their secondary, and am below their average BCP GPA, so I don't think that the secondary is a first cut. The secondary was really just additional address information, AADSAS #, and reminding everyone to remember to sign their check before sending it out.