Temple Deposit

Started by t man
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

t man

Epoxi-Lips
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When is the deposit due for Temple? I'm not sure if my mom is having trouble reading the letter or not, it says something about overnighting it, but there's no date.

Do they really expect us to make a decision immediately?
 
I called and they said that they will be sending an e-mail to everyone with the information. What they told me was that we have until Jan 15 to pay the $750 deposit. Hope that helps.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yep. Your mom is correct. There is no date in the packet. But I'm going to send mine in ASAP because I'm super excited to be going there!
 
Congratulations on getting in, you're going to love it here at Temple!!!👍