Temple Pharmacy school 09

Started by pink84
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pink84

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've taken PCAT on Jan 24, 09, and that was the first time to take it. After taking the test, do I have to do something to send my score to pharmCAS and Temple? or Pearson will send my score via e-mail to pharmCAS and Temple?

Also, if I am accepted, when can I get the invitation letter for interview?
I really get into Temple this year. However, I think that I was not good on the PCAT test. My science GPA is 3.81, and I have BS degree in business.