Temple University

Started by KCarl1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

KCarl1

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am wondering if anyone has heard anything back from Temple University? Their website says that they begin rolling interviews in July and it's not November and I have not heard anything! I also haven't really seen anyone on this forum talking about it.

Thanks! 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
PT-Dancer, can I ask what your stats are? And how long it took to hear back from them?

Pvtenktvn: I submitted my app August 2nd and it was approved a few days later. I got a confirmation e-mail that my app was under review late August but haven't heard further.
 
I sent my application into Temple late August and heard back in october than I have been offered an interview. I then heard back 2 weeks later on my acceptance. I have put my deposit down and will be attending there!