temple update ?

Started by pinkpony
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pinkpony

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, is there anyone who has 8/4 update of Temple status, which said that they still did not get my official DAT score, even though you sent it?
I took my DAT on July 1 and AADSAS verified my score on July 13.
I also checked the school list that I made my score to be sent and Temple was definitely in that list.

I already sent an email about this problem to both to Temple and ADA but no one answers.

Should I send an additional DAT score to Temple?
 
Temple is a interesting one. On aadsas the status says that its waiting for addition information. The note says that they haven't processed my secondary and application fee yet, even though I sent it 2 weeks ago. I know that they must have it but just haven't cashed that check yet. It is quite possible that they are doing the same thing with your DAT scores. I would call them to confirm that they received it or not.
 
Temple is a interesting one. On aadsas the status says that its waiting for addition information. The note says that they haven't processed my secondary and application fee yet, even though I sent it 2 weeks ago. I know that they must have it but just haven't cashed that check yet. It is quite possible that they are doing the same thing with your DAT scores. I would call them to confirm that they received it or not.


Thanks! I'll call them today and make sure about my status. 🙂