tentative schools list!

Started by maxell
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

maxell

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Im going to finish my summer school courses soon, and finlay i will have some time to prepare for my pharmacy admission , and college application. I live in California and I love to attend a school here but I realized that I have a slim chance to get in a pharmacy school here, since my GPA is relatively low(3.1 ) 🙁 . So I want to expand my options and apply to other schools in other states. I need help to know which schools that are more tentative and can accept students with lower GPA. In other words which are the pharmacy schools easy to get in comparing to others?