textbook

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

medicineman1

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
to those of you with experience- which pain textbook or textbooks would you recommend dabbling with? I'm a ways off from fellowship application, but would like to start educating myself now (as an adjunct to PM&R text).
 
I just bought the new Waldman book. It is 2 volumes, was just recently updated and has nice diagrams (there is also a DVD that has all the diagrams on them). The cost was about $300 but I got a 10% discount by ordering through the publisher and getting it shipped to the hospital (some sort of institutional discount program).